Friday, 23 July 2010

Recently...

I figure no one's gonna bother reading my blog so yeah, I'll just blog here for once.
Nowadays, I've been busy, busy and much more busy. Seems like I don't even have time to sleep. I sometimes just wanna sit down and play my guitar or my keyboard. But in actual fact, I can't even touch it. I mean I can but I'll have less than 4 hours of sleep. I'm not gonna live on like this till the end of this year if I continue. I wonder what will happen if I suddenly just collapse due to utter exhaustion. No matter in school or wherever, wonder would anyone realise I'm lying on the floor with my mouth open and a slightly pale face. *Laughs* Hard to say, hard to say. Yeah, I'm pessimistic, so? That's just my way of protecting myself from any realistic harm. Cause' I had enough of it. Once is enough for anyone. ONE TIME, ONE BLOODY TIME AND IT SCAR ME FOR LIFE. *Laughs* Pathetic but true. I sound completely from Facebook right? Cause' I've been holding all this back. I prayed to God, he answer at times, but in reality, I have no idea how am I gonna solve those things right infront of me. Too many problems for me to handle. I thank God for giving me E506 and N410, seriously, but at times I just wanna keep quiet. I see people with more problems to deal with, or simple to say, they have their stuff to solve. I don't want to add oil to their fire, it's kinda a habit. I'm trying to change it but everytime I wanna attempt to do it, my heart aches or I'll start to think would that person think I'm a pest. Unless it's a real issue that I need to talk to someone about, I'll say, or else I'll handle it myself. Seems that my mind is over-powering my abilities. Sad. Anyways, I'll pray for everything to be alright. I'll have faith in God, I'll believe that someone will care for me no matter what and that's God. I'll stay stable, I may not always be strong but I won't break that easily.

No comments: