Hey guys!
I'm gonna post the quiz again so ya. Hope you'll like it !
1. I've come to realize that my hair :
- is freakin oily if I don't wash it.
2. I've come to realize that when I talk:
- I tend to either use lots of vulgarities or I don't talk at all
4. I've come to realize that all I really need:
- is someone to care for and a jar of alcohol.
5. I've come to realize that I've lost:
- Lots of loves ones, and positivity in life. LOL
6. I've come to realize that I hate it when:
- I always get hit by the the basketball on the head while playing match.
7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk:
- I become very noisy. VERY NOISY
8. I've come to realize that money:
- Is something that I really need right now. CAN ANYONE GIVE ME SOME FREE CASH ?
9. I've come to realize that when I get old:
- I'm gonna be an old hag sitting on a rocking chair waiting for death to arrive.
10. I've come to realize that I'll always be:
- happy inside as long as I have my friends and family around me. (n_n)
11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on:
- LOL? Er.. Nvm.
12. I've come to realize that the last time I cried was:
- Yesterday. Yup. I can't remember why though. LOL.
13. I've come to realize that my cell phone:
- Is FREAKIN SLOW.
14. I've come to realize that when I wake up in the morning:
- I kept thinking about the same stuff over and over again
15. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night:
- I'll listen to some songs and go to sleep.
16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about:
- Er.. Fish ? Nono. CAT!
17. I've come to realize that my life:
- Sucks. But the people around me made it better.
18. I've come to realize that my favourite drink is:
- Ice Lemon Tea.I know I drink alcohol but I still like Ice Lemon Tea better!
19. I've come to realize that today I will:
- Sit and rot to death.
20. I've come to realize that tonight I:
- Will still listen to songs and go to sleep.
21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will:
- Do the same thing over and over again.
22. I've come to realize that I really want to:
- Go and play basketball. But not with the ball in my face.
23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is:
- I don't know.
24. I've come to realize relationships are:
- Very complicated.
25. I've come to realize that love:
- something that can suck anyone into.
26. I've come to realize my best guy friend(s):
- loves burgers. LOL.
27. I've come to realize my best girl friend(s):
- loves sushi. LOL
28. I've come to realize food is:
- tasty ~!
29. I've come to realize that this summer:
- Has been the weirdest ones of all.
30. I've come to realize heartbreak is:
- Very normal.
31. I've come to realize that the last person i liked:
- ???
32. I've come to realize that my sister:
- Doesn't exist
33. I've come to realize that crying:
- is a good way to relieve stress besides drinking and smoking.
34. I've come to realize that death:
- is something that teaches us how to let go and move on.
35. I've come to realize that if I'm sick:
- I'll sit in my bed the whole day and do nothing but sleep.
36. I've come to realize when I'm bored:
- I'll go and watch THE FAMILY GUY.
No comments:
Post a Comment